- Personal Data Administrator – Globitell Wholesale sp. z o.o. s. k. with its registered office in Łódź, Łąkowa 3/5 Street, 90-562 Łódź, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000705297,REGON: 368809400, NIP: 7272820933, : +48 22 871 99 97, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Website – maintained by the Administrator at: www.glwh.pl, through which the User has the possibility to communicate with the Administrator.
- User – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, using Globitell Wholesale services.
II. General provisions
- Taking into account the need to protect the privacy of Users, the Administrator, in the course of its business, complies with the obligations arising from the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as: RODO.
- The Administrator declares that it processes the User’s personal data with appropriate technical and organizational measures that ensure this protection.
- The personal data controller, providing appropriate data protection in the light of current standards and knowledge, is not able to exclude the possibility of personal data theft by unauthorized persons.
- The administrator of personal data is Globitell Wholesale sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its seat in Łódź, Łąkowa 3/5 Street, 90-562 Łódź, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000705297, REGON: 368809400, NIP: 7272820933, phone: +48 22 871 99 97, e-mail: email@example.com
- The User is entitled to contact the Personal Data Administrator in writing at the address indicated in section 5 or by e-mail.
- Globitell Wholesale sp. z o.o. s.k. is the owner of the Site, as well as the service provider in the light of provisions of the Act on rendering electronic services of 26 August 2002.
III. Personal data of the User
- When using the Site to communicate with Globitell Wholesale, the User is obliged to provide personal data, such as name and surname, as well as e-mail address.
- Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, however it is necessary in order to communicate with Globitell Wholesale through the Site. Lack of personal data will prevent effective use of the Site.
- Moreover, the Administrator processes Users’ personal data for the period necessary to conclude a contract for provision of services, as well as until the end of the statute of limitations in case of pursuing claims resulting from the concluded contract.
- The Administrator shall store Users’ contact data for the needs of performance of services and marketing of Globitell Wholesale products and services, until it is determined that an objection has been raised with regard to their processing or consent has been withdrawn – in the case of processing of personal data on the basis of a consent given earlier by the User.
- Globitell Wholesale sp. z o.o. sp. k., having regard to Article 6 of RODO, processes Users’ personal data for the following purpose:
- communication of the Site with Globitell Wholesale,
- concluding an agreement for providing services with Globitell Wholesale or with entities acting on its behalf,
- performing the agreement for providing services, in particular ensuring the correctness of service operation, issuing invoices or other accounting documents, dealing with complaints, and ensuring network security,
- Performing the Administrator’s or third parties’ legitimate interests,
- fulfilling legal obligations of the Administrator arising from legal regulations or decisions of state authorities,
- Marketing and promotion of services and goods provided by Globitell Wholesale sp. z o.o. s.k. or other subjects cooperating with Globitell Wholesale sp. z o.o. s.k.
- The Administrator shall make User’s personal data available to other entities only for the purposes resulting from using the Website.
- The Administrator is entitled to make User’s personal data available to entities, which are authorized to receive them by law.
- The Administrator, its employees and entities operating the Site have access to personal data provided by the User.
- Globitell Wholesale sp. z o.o. s.k. reserves the possibility of transferring personal data to entities processing User’s personal data on behalf of the Administrator, including entities providing technical, organizational or IT solutions for Globitell Wholesale, providers of marketing services, providers of accounting, legal and advisory services, other controllers of personal data, who process data on their behalf, including mail and courier companies, banks and payment institutions.
IV. Rights of the User
- The User whose personal data is being processed is entitled to demand from the Administrator
- access to his/her personal data,
- To rectify personal data, if incorrect,
- to have his/her personal data supplemented, if incomplete,
- erasure of personal data in cases indicated in Article 17 of RODO,
- restrict the processing of his personal data in cases indicated in Article 18 of the RODO,
- portability of his personal data,
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- The withdrawal of consent referred to in paragraph 8 point does not affect the legality of personal data processing performed on the basis of previously given consent.
- The User has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data.
- The User also has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in case the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of RODO.
- The Site uses Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other analytical tools to enable the User to use the Site.